Saturday, May 7, 2011

10 years





I'm so behind, but I can't let our 10 year anniversary go without a post. The past 10 years have been filled with love, laughter and tears. I am so blessed to have found my life partner in Mark. He supports me in everything I do. Even when I painted our nightstands turquoise this spring, he just smiled because he knew it made me happy. On paper we don't have a thing in common, but we simply work. It really is the perfect balance for raising children and taking care of the house. He still has the ability to make me laugh and we'd be in big trouble if we couldn't laugh at ourselves and life. We may not get to spend the amount of time alone together that I would like, but I know at the end of the day our love will see us through.

Happy 10th Anniversary Mark! I love you always and forever.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment