Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

This year I'm thankful that my family was together for the holiday once again. I'm thankful to have a wonderful husband and 2 amazing children, they make my life whole. I'm thankful to have my health (colds don't count as bad health!). I'm thankful to have the most beautiful, inside and out, friends a girl could ask for. They lift me up when I need it and always have an ear & shoulder for me. I'm thankful to have a beautiful home and food in our bellies. I'm thankful we can give to others. I'm thankful to have been raised by 2 parents that balanced each other out just as Mark and I do. I know because of this Sierra and Andon will have a good upbringing. I'm thankful to have found faith in myself in who I am and who I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment