Friday, December 11, 2009

No fear

Andon is part monkey. I'm sure of it. He just has no fear when it comes to climbing. It started with the little rocking chair, then the couch, then the big glider in his room. In the past 5 days it has been the crib, the cat scratching post and now the kitchen chairs. He has only tried climbing into the crib, but I know he is only days or weeks away from climbing out! It has to be hereditary, Michael climbed every tree or wall he came across as a kid. I saw him scale a wall just this past Thanksgiving. Lets hope Andon skips that for a few years.

Mark is going to have a heart attack any day now. I just shrug my shoulders. He's a boy and well lets face it kids get hurt. Sierra had that fractured ankle at 18 months. Andon is right on pace for that too. I just know we'll be in the ER shortly with stitches or a broken something. Oh well, at least we'll have some stories to tell.

Got it!


Mama I'm part cat too.

No way to stay mad at this face.

No comments:

Post a Comment