Sunday, June 21, 2009

5 things

Happy Father's Day! I thought I'd list just a few of the many things that makes Mark such a great dad.

1) No matter how long his day, he always helps me put the kids to bed.

2) He always takes the time to play with both of the kids when he gets home from work.

3) From Sierra - "I love him because he does good stuff for me. And he makes me good food." (I attribute the latter part to the fact that Mark gives her chips for snacks - a non mama approved snack).

4) I love that he always kisses all of us hello and goodbye.

5) He is the perfect parenting balance to me. He is the most laid back, whatever happens happens, no biggie man that I know. I really need that in a partner so I could not be a more blessed woman.

Happy Father's Day babe!

We love you with all your heart!
Robyn, Sierra and Andon

No comments:

Post a Comment