Saturday, May 2, 2009

A girls day out

We hung out with Aunt Amy and Uncle Kevin last Sunday. Sierra has been wanting to paint ceramics with Amy and I forever so we finally got to go. We all went to lunch at Flancer's then ditched the boy's. Sierra was very excited to just have some girl time.

She painted 3 things in the amount of time it took Amy and I to do 1. I'm pretty sure she was done with one before we even settled on our pieces.Here is Amy with her finished piece. Keep in mind they haven't been fired yet, so they will be nice and shiny when we pick them up tomorrow. I'll post an updated picture when we get them.

Here is mine. I have been looking for a crock large enough to hold my kitchen tools forever. I couldn't find one so I painted one. After painting we went back to their house and played Uno before heading home.

Andon just chilled with Daddy on the couch.
And then on the floor with Matty. She adores this baby.
Thanks for having us over Amy and Kevin!

No comments:

Post a Comment